At Club Inhale / Exhale
530 Boston Rd Billerica, MA
Free workshop and informational Q & A
What is Pilates Day?
An annual, international, community event celebrated on the first Saturday of May every year to foster the public’s appreciation and awareness of the Pilates Method through a network of varied, innovative, and high quality grassroots Pilates events accessible for all. This is a program of the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA), and Pilates Day events are produced and hosted by PMA members. Why Should You Participate? Why not? What have you got to lose? It’s free! AND – Pilates increases balance, flexibility, range of motion of joints, strengthens core muscles, improves posture, and can alleviate chronic pain.
- Participating in Pilates Day is a fun and exciting way to find out what this is all about.
- It’s an excellent time to try a class and learn about the multiple benefits Pilates can provide. If you’ve tried a class before and thought it was too hard, or not difficult enough I challenge you to try my class to see what a different instructor or approach can make.
- Pilates is for everyone! Those looking to tone and sculpt muscles, those with low back pain, senior citizens, those who need to be on their feet for long periods of time, and those who need to sit for long periods of time, athletes of all types, etc.
Register for this FREE event at: http://clubinhaleexhale.com/ select the big green button for Registry and Retail, select EVENTS and GO! Details:
- Saturday May 3rd, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 11:00-11:45 Demo Pilates Mat class. Learn the basics
- 12:00-1:00 Informal Q&A, meet & greet. Fliers, pamphlets, books etc. about benefits of Pilates. Available to answer more personalized/specific questions: Am I too old?, am I too out of shape?, how will Pilates help me be a better (enter sport here)?, how can it help me on a day-to-day basis?
- 1:00-2:00 Demo Pilates Mat class with props (ball, band, resistance ring, etc.)
Find out more about international Pilates day here!